May 25, 2011

IN

The new fabrics are realy IN shop now! The last 1,5 hours I had the pleasure to open the boxes. In real the fabrics are even more beautiful, just can't tell you how much. Busy admiring, jaw dropping, the idea of an open shop came to me. Opening my shop doors one Saturday or Sunday for all of you. Wouldn't it be great if you could have the pleasure of seeing the new (and previous) collection with your own eyes? With off course a special  MondaysMilk stall. Ideas are welcome! Please let me know if you would be interested in coming to a summer MondaysMilk &fabrics market in my backyard -x- Rozalinde

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roos,
    Dit klinkt als een heel goed idee! Het lijkt me geweldig de mooie nieuwe stoffen met eigen ogen te komen bekijken en misschien zelf wel aan te mogen raken! Op de foto zijn ze al mooi laat staan in het echt!
    Ik zie de uitnodiging graag tegemoet ;-)

    Lfs,Mad

    ReplyDelete