Jun 16, 2011

Market becomes Bazaar


Frankly I have my doubts if I should let the Summer Market take place next Saturday. I fear the weather will not be to confortable for a walk along the market stalls. Sadly one predicts not just a little drizzle. I'm so sorry!

No doubt the shop will be open for you. We'll have to do without the comfort of the sun and the cheerful entourage I had in mind. But inside you're dry and more than welcome. Still look forward to welcoming you!!! -x- Rozalinde

PS: The real deal Summer Market will surely take place later this summer. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roos,

    Echt jammer dat het zo regenachtig is!Maar binnen de stoffen bewonderen is een goed alternatief!
    En als het lekker zonnig is nog een markt, klinkt top!!! Tot Morgen!!!
    Lfs Mad

    ReplyDelete